Whitening Deep Bleaching™ System which was developed by internationally renowned cosmetic dentist and bleaching expert Dr. Rod Kurthy, The KöR system is used by thousands of dentists worldwide and is considered to be the most reliable and effective bleaching system ever developed.
- Beautiful, healthy, and natural-looking white results
- Effective – even on tetracycline-stained (dark) teeth
- Low to no sensitivity
- Comfortable, easy process
- No need to give up coffee, tea, or red wine
- Permanent results – white teeth for your lifetime!
- Entirely safe for teeth and gums
- Perfect for ages 14 – 90
So, if you’re too embarrassed to smile, have dark-stained teeth, or just simply want a whiter smile, the superiority of KöR whitening is just what you need.
KöR® and Whitening Deep Bleaching™ are trademarks of Evolve Dental Technologies, Inc.
The first thing most people notice about you is your smile. Advances in cosmetic dental care have made it possible for a dentist with the right training, qualifications, and expertise to completely redesign your smile.
Timothy Tomase, DDS has the desired combination of experience and knowledge in the practice of cosmetic dentistry to transform the appearance of your smile while also attending to function in order to improve your overall dental health.
We offer a variety of advanced techniques to create the smile of your dreams. We offer conservative refurbishing or a complete makeover. Contact us today to learn how we can give you the smile you deserve.
Invisalign® is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces, metal wires, or brackets.
The Invisalign® treatment consists of a series of clear plastic aligners, created precisely to gently and gradually move your teeth into place. By using a series of clear removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth right before your eyes. Change them about every two weeks, and your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have moved to the final position that Dr. Tomase has prescribed for you. Using advanced 3-D Technology, we can predetermine your treatment plan, and show you the results you would achieve, even before you start your treatment.
Benefits of the Invisalign system include:
- Virtually invisible – Only you will know you’re wearing them
- Completely removable – Eat, drink, brush and floss, or take them out for special occasions
- Faster treatment time – No fixed metal brackets or wires to adjust means you’ll spend less time visiting the doctor. You’ll receive a new set of aligners every other week during your treatment. A trip to our office will occur every six weeks on average to ensure that your treatment is going according to plan.
Is Invisalign for you?
Invisalign can be used to treat the vast majority of common problems for adults and teens. Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisalign can certainly help. It’s successful in treating overly crowded or widely spaced teeth. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, underbites, and even crossbites. In fact, Dr. Tomase can use Invisalign clear aligners in all or part of just about any treatment plan.
Dr. Tomase has been offering his patients Invisalign for many years, and he is one of Invisalign’s Preferred Providers.